Swinging has been around for centuries, and is enjoyed by many cultures around the world. The only places where swinging is not practiced openly is where the major religions have managed to brainwash the people into believing it is wrong or dirty. Even where swinging is banned many people manage to find ways to meet and have fun.
Other Names for Swinging.
- Swinging Threesomes - Where a couple are joined by a single male or single girl.
- Partner Swapping - Traditional swinging, having full sex with each others partner
- The lifestyle - an alternative American name for swinging
- Group Sex - groups of couples and singles swapping partners
- Wife/partner swapping - full partner swapping
Variations of swinging include:
- Cuckolding - the wife plays with other men while the husband watches
- Dogging - meeting for outdoor sex in car parks
- Greedy Girls - girls who like to have sex with several men at the same time
- Bukakke - girls (sometimes men) who like to lie back and have groups of men fuck them or wank over them, spraying their cum over their body.
- Soft Swinging - Having Sex with your own partner whilst watching another couple have sex